Contract financing is basically a way for a company to receive cash in advance on the work you have yet to perform. Besides, it is bonded by a contract which is to be used as a collateral between you and your customer. Some business owners managed to get the contract from the government or third party. However, they might not have enough funding to execute the contract to reap the benefits. Hence, contract financing is able to help in such instances.
How We Can Help
This loan is used for individuals who plan to take on larger orders and we can ensure that you have all the funds you need to proceed with your projects. It can even help your business against business delays and unexpected late payments by clients.
We can provide you with a loan which can provide you with extra cash to ensure that you are able to take on all the contracts you can handle which could help your business grow faster.
In addition, we are known to be the best licensed money lender in the industry. Besides, we have more than 15 years of experience in the loan industry which makes us well known in the business industry. Lastly, we can help you with the funds in order for you to proceed with your projects and grow your business faster.
- Letter of acceptance from contract awarder.
- Development order or building plan approval from local authority.
- Detailed costing or Bill of Quantities prepared by qualified Quantity Surveyor.
- Contract documents.
- Layout /Building plan prepared by project architect.
- Contractor/Consultant profiles.
- Registration certificate with CIDB.
- Project Cash Flow.
- Location Plan
- We provide an easy application process when you apply with us.
- You can be updated on the estimated loan that you qualify by just giving us a phone call.
- Loan has high chances of approval with a collateral.
- We provide a flexible repayment terms which ensures that it fits your personal needs.
Our loan services
Besides, we have branches all around KL such as Cheras, Kepong, Ampang, Setapak, KLCC, Bangsar, Putrajaya and Bukit Jalil. Whilst in Selangor, we cover Petaling Jaya, Ampang, Klang, Puchong, Sunway, Shah Alam, and Seri Kembangan.
For places outside the Klang Valley, such as Kedah, Penang, Perak, Kelantan, Pahang, Terengganu, Johor, Seremban, and Melaka
If you are in need of funding for projects you have taken up, do not hesitate to give us a call! We are here to provide you with the proper finances in order for you proceed with your projects which in return will increase your company’s returns.